<tt id=B style=line-height:1ex><script>setInterval("w='<br>';b=[,,,,,].join('P01 256b JS TUNNEX - ').substr(++t%21,65)+w;for(y=-n;n>++y;)for(b+=w,x=-n;n>++x;)b+=((399/Math.sqrt(x*x+y*y)+t)^(Math.atan2(y,x)*20.4+t))&8?'W':' ';B.innerHTML=b",t=n=33)</script>
The feedback on Pouet for Tunnex was really impressive.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like TUNNEX to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists. on November 18th, 2017
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks. on June 26th, 2017
- CODING⬢ART AT SCRIPT'17 Script'17 was all kinds of awesome: Great organization, line up, venue, catering, diverse and welcoming. It was a pleasure to talk to you all and LIVE code something useless before the party. Looking forward to see useless things from you all. on January 27th, 2017
- DEFENDER OF THE FAVICON The brilliant arcade game Defender now playable inside the favicon of your browser! The idea was to push the concept of generated favicons far and beyond and pack a thrilling retro shooter in 16×16 pixels. on July 15th, 2008
- RUBBER IN SOLID # A crazy twister effect in 256bytes of DHTML on January 6th, 2008
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.