So little time, so many bytes
Due to time constraints, of preparing a new LIVE code session for Script'17, we agreed to turn the practice code into an invitation for JS1k 2017 and that's also why I didn't get the chance to optimize the code for size.
That's alright, there will be plenty of time during JS1k itself to redeem myself and produce a nice 1024 bytes demo.
Go forth and optimize!
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like JS1K 2017 INVITATION to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists. on November 18th, 2017
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks. on June 26th, 2017
- CODING⬢ART AT SCRIPT'17 Script'17 was all kinds of awesome: Great organization, line up, venue, catering, diverse and welcoming. It was a pleasure to talk to you all and LIVE code something useless before the party. Looking forward to see useless things from you all. on January 27th, 2017
- ART×JS AT FFCONF ART×JS was the closing talk at FFconf 2016. The goal was to bring new developer artists to the web by abusing standards and developing a visual understanding of mathematics. on November 11th, 2016
- MINI DISTRICT How to build a 3D City in 256 bytes with Canvas 2D on August 17th, 2013
- SIERPINSKI GASKET A cute Sierpinski gaskets in 96 bytes of DHTML. on June 14th, 2004
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.