A cute little intro for the Magic BBS made in 3.5kb for MSDOS
The tricky part in writing this intro was to fight Turbo Pascal's way. As for the size optimization, I simply went on to rewrite everything as inline assembly. This was the easiest way since I was still new to PC as you can see from the use of SPACE to exit this intro.
This intro was shipped along side every file hosted on the Magic BBS.
It is also available on Pouet.net.
Other recent projects
There are many experiments and projects like MAGIC to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists. on November 18th, 2017
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks. on June 26th, 2017
- TINY AUDIO-VISUAL DEMOS AT JSCONF ASIA I had the honor to open the second day of JSConf Asia 2015 in Singapore with a talk and LIVE programming session about Tiny Audio-Visual Demos on November 20th, 2015
- TILT SHIFT A very fast & simple tilt-shift effect in Canvas. on January 10th, 2009
- TERRA A voxel landscape rendered using a plasma in a valid 480bytes Atari bootsector. TERRA ranked #2 at Outline 2006 on June 6th, 2006
- EQUALIZER A little intro for the famous Equalizer BBS made in 4kb for MSDOS on April 23rd, 1997
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal. on February 23rd, 1997
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.