A sweet text mode 64kb intro on PC, written in PASCAL and showed at the WIRED'96 demoparty where it ranked 4th.
URYA marked our debut on PC. It was also our first participation to a major international demo party. Despite being new to this game and taking an audiacious move with the text mode style, URYA ranked 4th, behind the big guys of that time: Psychic Link, Pulse, Valhalla.
Those were the days of the DOS demos working only on SoundBlaster or more likely a Gravis Ultrasound sound cards.
Makes sure to give your feedback about URYA on Pouet.net.
Other recent experiments
There are many experiments and projects like URYA to discover other here.
- FRONTFEST MOSCOW It was an honour to be invited to Fronfest Moscow 2017 with the little family to give my first workshop; implementing a Twin-stick shooter using ES6 and Canvas, and to continue my CODE🎙ART series of talks + live coding aiming to inspire new web developer artists. on November 18th, 2017
- BREATHING EARTH Another take on Nadieh Bremer mesmerizing Breathing Earth visualisation, running at 60fps on a 2D Canvas without libraries or frameworks. on June 26th, 2017
- WOLFENSTEINY An homage to Wolfenstein 3D in 251 bytes of HTML5 on October 15th, 2013
- TV NOISE Fall 2011, another meme struck Pouet.net. TV NOISE. Over the course of a few weeks, every single platform went psssh. There you go open web platform: TV noise in 128 bytes. on November 13th, 2011
- FIRE Warming up with a 32 bytes fire effect for MSDOS after a few years break from the demoscene for studies and work. on September 30th, 2004
- PULPINA Winning 64kb DOS intro at the Volcanic party 1997, made in one week, in Pacal. on February 23rd, 1997
Don't be shy; get in touch by mail, twitter, github, linkedin or pouet if you have any questions, feedback, speaking, workshop or performance opportunity.